Downtown Mansfield, Inc. is hosting its annual Christmas Time in the City celebration this Friday, December 7.
The Christmas tree lighting ceremony will take place at 6:00 PM. Additionally, Richland Carrousel Park will have live reindeer on the lawn, carriage rides, and photos with Santa. The Tiny Tim Christmas Shoppe will be open from 5:00 to 8:00 PM at 32 North Walnut Street.
Christmas Time in the City will also feature:
- City News will provide live music from S’yVelt.
- Element of Art will be celebrating with its 9th Anniversary party.
- Haring Realty will be offering hot cocoa, popcorn, cookies, and a chance to win a prize when you post an “Elfie” using their hashtag.
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will host a Christmas celebration.
- Main Street Books will be hosting an audio-visual presentation by Mike and Janice Olszewski, authors of Cleveland TV Tales.
- NECIC will host a North End Kids Christmas Open House.
- Phoenix Brewing Company will be offering live music from Oddepoxy.
- Tara’s Floral will be hosting a Christmas open house.
First Friday Shop Hop is free and open to the public! For additional and up to the minute information follow us on facebook.com/downtownmansfield, email at [email protected] or call 419-522-0099.
Take a visit back with us to our first Christmas here at 1812Blockhouse; here are photos from Christmas Time in the City in 2016.
Source: Downtown Mansfield, Inc.
Downtown Mansfield, Family Events, Featured, Holidays