Registration is now open for the 2019 Ohio Woodland Water and Wildlife Conference. The event will take place between 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM on March 6 at the Mid Ohio Conference Center, 890 West Fourth Street in Mansfield.
This annual conference is designed for natural resource professionals and land managers.
Presentations for the day will cover a wide range of topics and include:
- Missing Trees: Effects of the Loss of Ash and Chestnut on Forest Ecosystems
- Glyphosate and Pesticide Safety Update
- Harmful Alga Blooms in Ponds: Concerns and Mitigation/Management
- The Ohio Credible Data Program: Certification Requirements and Training Opportunities
- Bird Conservation in Ohio: Past, Present and Future Challenges
- Using Social Science as a Tool to Inform Wildlife Management
See this brochure for more information. There is also a full agenda listed on the online registration page here.
The registration deadline is Thursday, February 28.
The 2019 Ohio Woodland Water and Wildlife Conference is presented by The Ohio State University School of Environment and Natural Resources, a part of the College of Food, Agriculture, and Environmental Sciences.
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.