Christmas at Kingwood, the annual celebration of the holidays at Mansfield’s amazing Kingwood Center Gardens, is back for another season with a lineup of displays, lights, music, workshops, and more that will delight the eyes and ears. The fun starts on Saturday.
Thousands of lights will decorate the grounds and walkways leading to the decked halls of Kingwood Hall decorated by partnering garden clubs and volunteers, to displays of decorated trees and wreaths, to magical outdoor light displays.
Featured elements of Christmas at Kingwood this year will include:
- The Trail of Lights, with over 200 lighted trees.
- The Tree Walk in the Exhibit Hall and part of the Greenhouse, with 40 trees and wreaths decorated by local businesses.
- The Greenhouse’s special Christmas display and great plant selection including holiday favorites.
- The Carriage House will hold several events including: A Christmas Carol presented by the Hampstead Stage Company, the Christmas Market, visits with Santa, and a model train show.
- Kingwood Hall with its two story Christmas tree decorated by Kingwood staff, Board, and families; every room on the first and second floors, including the ballroom, library, and dining room given the holiday look by local garden clubs, Kingwood volunteers, and staff.
- A Christmas Market featuring local vendors – more information here
A complete list of workshops offered during Christmas at Kingwood can be found here.
Admission is just $5 per person, with children 12 and under admitted at no charge. Kingwood Members receive free admission as well.
Source: Kingwood Center Gardens
Family Events, Featured, Holidays, Kingwood Center Gardens