All About Richland

Third & Walnut Through History

26 Feb , 2020  

What was there? The corner of West Third and North Walnut

On April 20, 1927, Louis Freundlich purchased the site on the corner of Walnut and Third Streets for the erection of a new building. Prior to this, the site was the location of various frame structures. The Christ Marinis Candy store sat on the corner and George Wing Laundry next to that in the same…


Comments are closed.