Each weekend here at 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse we present “The Intel On Intel,” where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage that considers:
- Township roads are top infrastructure priority
- Silicon Heartland needs transportation upgrades
- Get your own Silicon Heartland T-Shirt
- Impact on Dayton manufacturer
- Granville considers building ‘vision’
- Johnstown working to calm concerns
- Benefits to agriculture and beyond
- Will project meet employment projections?
- Denison University growing with Columbus Metro
- Report for Governor provides Intel contest
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.