We’re certainly not claiming that spring is here. Let’s just say that as we look forward to the next week, guided by the latest forecast from the National Weather Service office in Cleveland, things look decidedly better than they did two weeks ago.
The week will be peaking temperature-wise on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, with hights in Richland County to be at or near 60 degrees. Rain will be coming at the end of that three-day period.
Here is the weekly forecast:
- Sunday — Sunny, high near 38.
- Sunday night — Mostly clear, low around 32.
- Monday — Mostly sunny, high near 55.
- Monday night — Partly cloudy, low around 38.
- Tuesday — Mostly sunny, high near 60.
- Tuesday night — Partly cloudy, low around 43.
- Wednesday — Partly sunny, high near 59.
- Wednesday night — Chance of showers after 1 AM. Mostly cloudy, low around 57. Breezy. 50% chance of rain.
- Thursday — Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, high near 58. 60% chance of rain.
- Thursday night — Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, low around 41. 70% chance of rain.
- Friday — Chance of showers. Partly sunny, high near 50. 30% chance of rain.
- Friday night — Mostly cloudy, low around 32.
- Saturday — Partly sunny, high near 44.
National Weather Service, Weather