Downtown Mansfield, Inc. is hosting its next First Friday Shop Hop in the historic downtown on Friday, July 5.
This month, several merchants will participate in the Fourth of July themed First Friday Shop Hop. This event will include yummy treats, live music, live art, and more.
Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the First Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
July First Friday Shop Hop will feature:
- Element of Art will host Summer Refresher: New Artwork and Live Local Music by Sayja Nelson
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will host an Oobleck class from 5-7 PM.
- Phoenix Brewing Company will offer live music by Joe Kilgore as well as Deja Food Truck.
- Richland Academy of the Arts will offer live, outdoor music by M3G1 from 6-8 PM.
- Richland Carrousel Park will be offering 5 rides for $2 as well as Red, White, and Blue Desserts for $1.00.
- Tara’s Floral will host a Sidewalk Acoustic Jam.
- What Goes ‘Round Thrift Shoppe will offer a half off one item in the store special.
First Friday Shop Hop is free and open to the public. For additional and up to the minute information follow us on facebook.com/downtownmansfield, email at [email protected] or call 419-522-0099.
Downtown Mansfield Incorporated’s mission is to stimulate economic development, improve the appearance and create a positive image of the downtown as a desirable place to work, live, shop and invest.
Source: Downtown Mansfield, Inc.
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.
Downtown Mansfield, Featured, First Friday, Fourth of July