Every few days we present “The Intel On Intel” here on 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse, where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
This weekend’s edition is a special one, as it is the first we have shared passage and signing of the “Chips Act,” which was cited by Intel as important to maximize its investment in Ohio.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage on the following topics:
- Intel attends a local independent fair
- School system gets ready for population boom
- Licking County residents react to Chips Act passage
- Lt. Governor Husted interviewed about Intel
- Cleveland Mayor hopes impact reaches northeast Ohio
- Road expansions in Columbus
- Can Ohio colleges and universities train enough workers?
- What kind of pollution does a semiconductor plant make?
- Extended transportation options needed
- Another chip maker to build in Columbus
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.
Economy, Featured, The Intel On Intel