One of the most popular local summer traditions is back again for 2022, bigger and better than ever! It’s the best way to experience sunshine, good food, and good music.
Here’s hoping for clear skies as the 2022 Final Friday Concert Series at The Brickyard, hosted by Downtown Mansfield, Inc. (DMI), kicks off tomorrow night with the lineup of Emily Raff, Third Degree Sideburn, and Terry Lee Ridley.
The full 2022 summer lineup is as follows:
- Friday, May 27: Emily Raff, Third Degree Sideburn, and Terry Lee Ridley
- Friday, June 24: Jody Odom Jr., Jeffrey Boyd & Park Street Blue, and Biscuit Miller
- Friday, July 29: Jai Merina, Talk Boy Trio, and Red Ball Jets
- Friday, August 26: Jose Sanchez, Toms Kitchen Table, and County Line
- Friday, September 30: Sarah Goff, Escape the Circus, and Zack Attack
Each date will include multiple acts and shows will begin at 5:30 PM. Concerts are free and open to the public; and DMI will have additional hand washing and sanitizing stations. You are asked to bring your own seating.
The Final Friday Concert series is held at The Brickyard Stage and is possible with generous contributions from Nanogate, Ohio Eye Associates, OhioHealth, Phoenix Brewing Company, Spherion MidOhio.
For additional information, please call 419-522-0099 or email at [email protected].