Mansfield City Council has a relatively light agenda on tap for their regular meeting this Tuesday night, February 16.
Only two items appear on the regular docket, with the majority of proposed pieces of legislation slated for consideration by Council in its Caucus setting.
One item previously sent through Caucus and receiving its First Reading on Tuesday deals with a transfer of funds needed to purchase computer equipment to be used in conjunction with the City’s new water meters.
Other legislation to be considered in Caucus includes the following, among others:
- A hanger lease at Mansfield Lahm Airport
- A resolution honoring retired Mansfield Police Officer Jeffrey T. McKinley
- Establishing new Standing Committees for Council
- Several demolition approvals
- Financial assistance for M&D Real Estate Investments, LLC to help with demolition costs for a Newman Street property associated with the EDGE Plastics expansion project
- Acceptance of a $50,000 grant to pay for 16 new body cameras
- Acceptance of a $112,500 grant to be used for METRICH operations
The meeting begins at 7:00 PM and can be viewed on the City website.