Mansfield City Council is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, December 6, and is scheduled to consider numerous pieces of legislation. Included among subjects of proposed legislation are the following, among many others. Some of these measures will be considered in caucus; others on first or second readings.
- Temporary annual 2017 appropriations
- Changes to City of Mansfield Codified Ordinances concerning parking enforcement
- Honoring a canine on retirement from the Mansfield Police Department
- Making commission and board appointments
- Various pieces of financial legislation
- Bowman Street bridge replacement and maintenance spot paving on US30
- Updating ordinances dealing with taxicab operation
- Authorizing online selling of unneeded municipal personal property
- Placing a charter amendment measure on the May 2017 ballot for a ¼ percent income tax for 4 years, as well as an additional P.R.I.D.E. tax at the same rate and term
- Various labor-related measures
- Sewer disposal contract with Richland County
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.
City Council, City of Mansfield, Featured