Celebrate all things spring as Downtown Mansfield, Inc. hosts its monthly First Friday Shop Hop in the historic downtown on Friday, April 5.
This month, several merchants will participate in the Spring Shop Hop. This event will include popcorn, book talks, live art and music, furry friends, and more.
Over fifty independent businesses now populate the city center. To celebrate longtime patrons and welcome new guests, downtown businesses offer entertainment, hold unique events and offer specials during the First Friday Shop Hop. Guests are encouraged to meet friends and explore the new face of downtown Mansfield.
April’s Spring Shop Hop will feature:
- Element of Art will host Unfurling: Fresh Season, Fresh Art, including live entertainment and new Spring themed artwork.
- La Luna will host a one stop shopping night for ladies, including 12 women-based home businesses like Lularoe, Norwex, Color Street, and more.
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will host Pet Night, including half priced admission from 5-8pm, pet themed crafts and games, and adoptable animals from the Richland County Humane Society.
- Main Street Books will host a book talk with the author of the young adult novel, Heroine, Mindy McGinnis.
- Phoenix Brewing Company will be hosting First Friday Infusions with the tapping of a new keg. They will also offer live music with Ryan Smith.
- Richland Bank will be hosting #WheresRascal at Swavory. Come meet their mascot, Rascal, and get a free mini bag of popcorn per person.
- Richland Carrousel Park will be offering 5 rides for $2 and if you wear a baseball T-shirt, you get one ride for free.
- Tara’s Floral will offer live music by Release Control Acoustic Project and live art by Clare Boggs.
- The Chill will be offering a variety of treats.
- What Goes ‘Round Thrift Shoppe will be offering jewelry for half off and all clothes for $1.00.
Source: Downtown Mansfield, Inc.
Downtown Mansfield, Featured, First Friday Shop Hop