Downtown Mansfield, Inc. is hosting its monthly First Friday Shop Hop in the historic downtown this Friday, October 4. Several merchants are set to participate, and the event will include live music, live art, dancing, ice cream, and more!
Over the past few years Downtown Mansfield has seen significant growth in retail and development, First Friday Shop Hop is the perfect opportunity to find your favorite new spot.
October First Friday Shop Hop will feature:
- Habitat for Humanity of Richland and Crawford Counties Restore will have a mystery sale: 10-75% off
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will be open 5 – 8 p.m., half-price admission to the public and first responders are free with ID
- Mind Body Align will host a drum circle in the garden at The Butterfly House
- Phoenix Brewing Company will offer live music by Tom’s Kitchen Table
- Richland Carrousel Park will be offering 5 rides for $2 and it will be going backwards all night!
- Tara’s Floral will host a Sidewalk Acoustic Jam
- The Chill will offer Pumpkin Pie and Dutch Apple Pie flavored ice cream
- What Goes ‘Round Thrift Shoppe will be having in store specials
- Lucah is staying open late and having the opening for their Mask Show
- The Renaissance Theatre has their opening of Sweeny Todd
- There will be a multi-vendor shop set up at our DMI office – LuLaRoe, Paparazzi, Tastefully Simple, Color Street, Tupperware, Revital U, Scentsy, Tori Belle, and so much more!
First Friday Shop Hop is free and open to the public! For additional and up to the minute information follow Downtown Mansfield, Inc. on facebook.com/downtownmansfield, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-522-0099.
Downtown Mansfield Incorporated’s mission is to stimulate economic development, improve the appearance and create a positive image of the downtown as a desirable place to work, live, shop and invest.
Downtown Mansfield Inc., First Friday Shop Hop