With the arrival of October brings another opportunity to walk, talk, and shop in downtown Mansfield.
Downtown Mansfield, Inc.’s First Friday Shop Hop will take place on Friday, October 7 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. These occasions bring downtown regulars and first-time visitors together for specials, entertainment, and more.
This Friday’s lineup includes:
- The Phoenix Brewing Company has Firkin Friday and live music by The Holy Rollers 8:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Main Street Books will host a book talk with William Shkurti, author of The Ohio State University in the Sixties.
- What Goes Around has costumes many costumes ranging in price from $2-$3 dollars and will be open at least until 7 pm
- Element of Art will have live entertainment by Chase Beaire from 5:30 til 8 and new fall and holiday handmade items from Richland County Newhope artist.
- ArtSpace 109 will have Double Header Trunk show and artist demo
- Carrousel Antiques has new fall merchandise and will have wine and horderves and open until 8:00
- Don’t forget that the Squirrels Den is open until 8 pm.
- Wear your favorite Halloween costume and receive a free gift, Free rides when the special guest rides, all ages are welcome to participate. Rides are 5 for $2, children under 2 ride for free!
- Music returns to City New Suzy’s Smoke Smokeroom with 45 Spider starting at 7:00 Rat rods and custom cars from the Highway Hellion Car Club and local auto enthusiasts will be parked outside the store. Costumes are encouraged.
Additional information and last-minute details will be shared on DMI’s Facebook page, or can be obtained at: firstname.lastname@example.org or: 419.522.0099.
First Friday, Music, Shopping