The Richland County Park District has a lot of great events planned for 2020 at Gorman Nature Center in Mansfield. Most of the events are free and designed for the whole family. We are lucky to have such a great space in our backyard – make sure to mark your calendar for some of these fun and educational programs!
- February 15: Family Friendly Bird Day
- April 24 – 26: Mohican Wildlife Weekend
- May 9: Rock & Fossil Day
- June 5 – 7: Ohio Dragonfly and Damselfly Annual Conference (registration will be open soon; there is a fee to attend the conference)
- June 27: Archeology & Arrowhead Day
- July 18: Amphibian & Reptile Day
- August 4 – 9: All A Flutter Butterflies
- August 7 – 9: Pollinator Festival
- October 29: Creepy Critters Event
- December 19: Mansfield Christmas Bird Count
For more information, Gorman Nature Center can be contacted at 419-884-3764, or visited at 2295 Lexington Avenue in Mansfield.
Family Events, Gorman Nature Center, Nature, Richland County Park District