Downtown Mansfield, Inc. is hosting its monthly First Friday Shop Hop in the historic downtown on Friday, March 6. Several merchants are set to participate, and the event will include live music, live art, drumming, and more!
March First Friday Shop Hop will feature:
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will be open 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM for Pirate Night; half-price admission to the public (free for members) with pirate-themed games and crafts.
- Habitat for Humanity of Richland and Crawford Counties Restore is offering 75% off green-tagged item.
- Mind Body Align will host a drum circle at the Butterfly House.
- Phoenix Brewing Company will offer live music by Josiah Whitley
- Richland Carrousel Park will be offering 5 rides for $2, a special craft for kids, and the café will be open.
- Element of Art Studio will offer live music by Sayja Nelson, an artist meet-and-greet, and catering by City Garden Café.
- Swavory will be visited by Richland Bank’s Rascal the Raccoon, who will be giving away free small bags of popcorn.
- What Goes ‘Round Thrift Shoppe will be having in-store specials.
First Friday Shop Hop is free and open to the public! For additional and up to the minute information follow Downtown Mansfield, Inc. at facebook.com/downtownmansfield, email at [email protected] or call 419-522-0099.
Downtown Mansfield Incorporated’s mission is to stimulate economic development, improve the appearance and create a positive image of the downtown as a desirable place to work, live, shop and invest.
Downtown Mansfield, Downtown Mansfield Inc., First Friday Shop Hop