Destination Mansfield – Richland County has assembled a list of gift ideas from local businesses. This year, shop small when you’re making your Christmas list and checking it twice. Choose items you can only get in Richland County and make your small business shopping even more significant.
For the Foodie…
For the Gardener…
The Gift of Experience…
- For the family on your list, a Discover Richland membership bundle to Little Buckeye Children’s Museum, Kingwood Center Gardens, Ohio Bird Sanctuary, and Richland Carrousel Park
- Tickets for Richland Carrousel Park.
- A Ghost Hunt at the Ohio State Reformatory.
- Gift Certificate for driving or motorcycle classes at The Mid-Ohio School. Give your teen a Teen Defensive Driving class to keep your new driver safe on the road. Read a mom’s firsthand review of the Teen Defensive Driving class.
- Season tickets to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Reserve a getaway to the luxury cabins at Pleasant Hill Lake Park.
- A Gift certificate for pontoon boat rental at Pleasant Hill, Charles Mill Marina.
- A gift certificate for axe throwing at Axe Social Lounge.
- Snow Bucks for Snow Trails, which can be used on Lift Tickets, Snow Tubing Tickets, anything throughout the Resort and Ski Shop, Food, and Apparel.
- A staycation with a certificate to a local bed and breakfast.
- Treat them to a show with a Renaissance Performing Arts Association and the Mansfield Playhouse membership or gift certificate.
- For the cyclist, a gift certificate to Y-Not Cycling and Fitness.
- For a day of family fun with mini-golf, go-karts, batting cages, and more, get them a gift certificate to The Infield.
- A gift certificate for glass blowing or pottery making at Mansfield Art Center.
Give the Gift of Handmade…
Gifts they can’t get anywhere else…
The 2020 Survival Gift Basket…
- Give them a COVID care package with Womama Co masks, hand sanitizer from Elzy Milling & Trade, and immune vitamins from Whitakers Natural Market. Makes sure to include a few of their favorite things or creature comforts like local wine and beer, popcorn, candles, a book, a loaf of bread from Black Bird Bakery, tea, coffee, and whatever else would brighten their spirits.
Source: Destination Mansfield – Richland County; Image by monicore from Pixabay
Destination Mansfield - Richland County, Featured, Holidays