Downtown Mansfield, Inc. is hosting its monthly First Friday Shop Hop in the historic downtown this Friday, November 1.
This month, several merchants will participate in First Friday Shop Hop. This event will include live music, live art, dancing, ice cream, and more! Over the past few years Downtown Mansfield has seen significant growth in retail and development, First Friday Shop Hop is the perfect opportunity to find your favorite new spot.
November First Friday Shop Hop will feature:
- Habitat for Humanity of Richland and Crawford Counties Restore will have in store specials
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum will have The Ohio Bird Sanctuary with an owl friend from 6:00 – 7:00 PM but get here early to make your owl hat!
- Mind Body Align will host a drum circle in the garden at The Butterfly House
- Phoenix Brewing Company will offer live music by Nathaniel Reeb
- Main Street Books we will host Youngstown author William Soldan for a book talk and signing
- Richland Carrousel Park will be offering 5 rides for $2; café open from 6-8, FREE hair coloring by Hello Gorgeous for kids, and goat & ponies too!
- The Chill will be having Float Friday where all floats are 1⁄2 off! They will also have Orange Dole Whip and Vanilla Soft Serve
- What Goes ‘Round Thrift Shoppe will be having in store specials
- Element of Art will have musician Sarah Goff
First Friday Shop Hop is free and open to the public! For additional and up to the minute information follow us on facebook.com/downtownmansfield, email at [email protected] or call 419-522-0099.
Downtown Mansfield Incorporated’s mission is to stimulate economic development, improve the appearance and create a positive image of the downtown as a desirable place to work, live, shop and invest.
Downtown Mansfield, Family Events, Featured, First Friday, Inc.