This summer, infants, children and adults can get the shots they need at Neighborhood Immunization Clinics staffed by public health nurses from Richland Public Health.
These clinics are open at sites that are hopefully more convenient for you because they are located closer to where you live.
The following are guidelines for using the Clinics:
- Your child’s up-to-date shot record and insurance card are required at time of service.
- The Health Department participates in the federally-funded Vaccines for Children (VFC) Fund.
- For VFC vaccine there is a $28 charge and then a $15 charge for each additional dose of vaccine for uninsured. There is no charge if unable to pay. Medicaid and Medicare Managed Care are accepted. Most private insurance companies are billed.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or another adult with written permission from the parent.
- Adult vaccines available include tetanus, Tdap and seasonal flu. Other adult vaccines available if pre-arranged. Costs will vary by the vaccine.
Neighborhood Clinics are funded by local tax dollars and grants from the Ohio Department of Health.
During the remainder of the summer, Clinics are available at the following dates, locations, and times:
- June 13, July 11, August 8 – Shelby City Hall (with the City of Shelby Health Department) (43 W. Main St., Shelby) 10 AM — Noon and 2 PM — 4 PM
- June 20, August 15 – Shiloh Village Hall (13 W. Main St., Shiloh) 9:30 AM – Noon
- June 20, August 15 – Plymouth Library (29 W. Broadway, Plymouth) 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- June 27, August 22 – Springfield Township Fire Station (3700 Park Ave. West, Ontario) 10 AM – Noon
- June 27, August 22 – New Community Temple Church (338 Harker Street, Mansfield) 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- July 18 – Shenandoah Christian Church (5342 St. Rt. 13 North, Shenandoah) 9:30 AM – Noon
- July 18 – Madison Library (1395 Grace Street, Mansfield) 2 — 4 PM
- July 25 – Bellville/Jefferson Township Fire Station (470 Main Street, Bellville) 10 AM – Noon
- July 25 – Lexington Library (25 Lutz Avenue, Lexington) 2 PM – 4 PM
- August 1 – Lucas Library (34 West Main Street, Lucas) 10 AM – Noon
- August 1 – Mifflin Township Fire Station (2326 Park Avenue East, Mansfield) 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
For updated immunization scheduling information call our hotline at 419-774-8115.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.