Ontario’s Marshall Park will transform into Christmas Central on Thursday night as the city celebrates the holidays with an old-fashioned Christmas tree lighting.
The City of Ontario, Ontario Youth Sports, Ontario Growth Association, and Ontario Lion’s Club is sponsoring this year’s event, which begins at 5:30 PM.
The specific venues and events are as follows:
- 5:30 PM – Classic Christmas Songs by singer Joel Claypool
- 6:00 PM – Royal Guard
- 6:05 PM – Majorettes
- 6:15 PM – Golden Girls Kick and Dance
- 6:25 PM – Intro by Mayor Hutchinson, lighting of Christmas tree, introduction of Santa Claus
- 6:35 PM – Jazz band
- 5:30 PM – Hot chocolate, cookes, and coloring
- 6:30 PM – Pictures with Santa Claus
- 6:55 PM – Coloring contest winner announcement
- 7:00 PM – Ontario High School Rhapsody in Blue Show Choir
Marshall Park is located at 3375 Milligan Road in Ontario.
Family Events, Holidays, Ontario