The November/December edition of Heart of Ohio magazine, available now at newsstands and accessible without charge at issuu.com, has as its theme “Celebrating the Holidays: Tradition Meets Creativity.”
Several of its feature stories include references to Richland County and Richland Countians. Those include:
- “The Chef’s Table,” a regular feature with Chef Trey Doherty from Westbook Country Club, features a recipe for Beef Brisket & Potato Latkes.
- The magazine looks at the interior makeover for the terminal building at Mansfield Lahm Regional Airport.
- A story about welcoming home members of the Ohio Air National Guard’s 179th Airlift Wing.
- Ohio’s Memorial Roads looks at the commemorative markers on US30, I71, and other highways that honor fallen soldiers and law enforcement officers.
- This edition’s Everyday Heroes looks at community volunteer Doc Stumbo.
The online edition of Heart of Ohio magazine can be accessed here.
Heart of Ohio Magazine