Spring is around the corner, and what better time is there to do some check-ups on your health?
Richland Public Health will hold the following health screenings in the community for the month of March:
- March 2: Friendly House (Mansfield), 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- March 3: Lexington Senior Civic Center, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- March 4: Butler/Clear Fork Adult Center, 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM
- March 5: Shiloh Senior Center, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- March 17: Richland Public Health (Mansfield), 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- March 26: Lucas Community Center, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Community Health Screenings are free health checks for adults in Richland County. Screenings are provided by Public Health Nurses.
Community Health Screenings include the following for FREE:
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Blood Sugar Check (3-hour fast preferred)
- Anemia Check (hemoglobin and hematocrit)
- Education & Referrals to community resources, provided by a public health nurse.
- Cholesterol Screenings are also available for a $12 charge (cash or check only); these require a 9 to 12 hour fast.
Those with questions can call the Richland Public Health Nursing Division at 419-774-4540.
Public Health, Richland Public Health