Every few days we present “The Intel On Intel” here on 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse, where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage on the following topics:
- New Innovation Park to be built near Intel
- Opportunities in Coshocton
- Mass transit, or sprawl?
- Challenging Columbus to think bigger
- Chip shortage risks per Intel CEO
- Land acquired for new data center
- Opinion: Ohio needs public transit
- What about wetlands?
- Columbus population is growing
- Intel picks early construction team
- How do folks feel living near Intel?
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.