Every few days we present “The Intel On Intel” here on 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse, where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage on the following topics:
- Hopes for a Chips Bill compromise
- How Columbus can capitalize on Intel
- Intel CEO addresses OSU grads
- Summit on workforce issues
- Township hires zoning consultant
- Licking County officials visit Arizona
- Johnstown residents look to Oregon example
- Long-term Intel plans
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.
The Intel On Intel