Every few days we present “The Intel On Intel” here on 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse, where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage on the following topics:
- Central Ohio needs to make more housing available
- Intel construction team chosen
- Labor shortage looms
- Opinion: Johnstown needs to end small-town politics
- Licking County residents question incentives
- $2 billion Ohio incentive package lacks safeguards
- New Intel site leader moves to New Albany
- Intel will raise standard of living says Husted
- $1.1 billion in financial incentives
- TechCrunch considers why Intel chose Ohio
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.
Image by Paul C Lee from Pixabay
Economy, Technology, The Intel On Intel