Each weekend here at 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse we present “The Intel On Intel,” where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage that considers:
- Is Ohio the next tech stronghold?
- New Albany City Council actions
- OSU President talks “big wins”
- Licking County manufacturing growth
- Intel CEO to speak at OSU commencement
- Knox County looks at possible Intel investment
- Will impact reach Sandusky County?
- Licking County bickering must end: Editorial
- Possible Intel impact on NE Ohio
he Intel on Intel can be viewed here.
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.
Economy, Featured, The Intel On Intel