Each weekend here at 1808Delaware and 1812Blockhouse we present “The Intel On Intel,” where we collect and share links from area media looking how local government, schools, other businesses, and Intel itself are building a new future for the area.
In today’s edition, we share media coverage that considers:
- Total investment could reach $100 billion
- Columbus’ promise and challenge
- How will Intel get its energy?
- Road improvements begin for factory
- Ohio University and Intel
- New Albany’s playbook
- Closest neighbors feel left out
- Longaberger basket owner wants to work with Intel
The Intel on Intel can be viewed here.
Send us your news — of an announcement, event,
club news, fundraiser – whatever! It’s easy to do online.
Become a 1812Blockhouse Newsroom Partner and support
independent media in Richland County. Details here.
Featured, The Intel On Intel