We’ve had the parade, and Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday – now it’s time to official launch the Christmas season in Mansfield.
Christmastime in the City features a number of events happening throughout downtown Mansfield this Friday night. The highlight is the Official Christmas Tree lighting at 6:00 PM in front of Richland Carrousel Park. The lighting is sponsored by STARTEK and will include Mayor Theaker.
Other events that night include the following:
- Carriage rides from 5- 8 pm at the carrousel
- Reindeer on the Richland Carrousel lawn
- Tiny Tim at 128 North Main Street will be open from Noon til 8 pm.
- Richland Carrousel Park will have free hot chocolate, Pictures with Santa for $5.00 and Rides are 5 for $2, children under 2 ride for free
- Check out Jeff Bell’s new art exhibit in the annex of Relax, It’s Just Coffee
- What Goes Around is offering a gift with purchase and open until 8 pm
- Main Street Books will host Ohio writer Les Roberts, best known for his Cleveland Mystery Novels
- Element of Art will have live entertainment from Pioneer Performing Arts and new holiday gift ideas
- ArtSpace 109 will having a Trunk Show featuring Weather Vane’s winter clothing line
- Carrousel Antiques has new fall merchandise and will have wine and hors d’oeuvres and be open until at least 8:00pm
- Don’t forget that the Squirrels Den is open until 8 pm.
- City News SmokeRoom will host live music with band S’yVelt at 7pm with Drinks, Fun and Cigar Specials
- Mind Body Align will host Stencil & Sip at 5pm at the Butterfly House
- Little Buckeye Children’s Museum hosts their Christmas Party from 6-8pm with crafts, games, facepainting and refreshments