Several feature stories in the current edition of Heart of Ohio magazine, available now at newsstands and accessible without charge at issuu.com, include references to Richland County and Richland Countians. Those include the following:
- An essay on “Ribbit the Exhibit” currently on display at Kingwood Center Gardens, including photos and an overview of upcoming events at Kingwood
- A visit the interior of a unique house near Bellville in a photo essay entitled “Deocrating for A Home With a View.”
- “The Chef’s Table” with Westbrook County Club chef Trey Doherty features a recipe for Grilled Flank Steak with Corn and Potatoes.
- “Mall Walking in Shelby at Glen’s Surplus” takes readers on a trip through the iconic local retailer.
- “Why The Y? 150 Years of Reasons 1867-2017” shares the history and current programming of the Mansfield Area Y.
To access Heart of Ohio on issuu.com (again at no charge), visit this location online.
Heart of Ohio Magazine