Richland County Children Services has set out to fill a caseworker position.
The caseworker is needed immediately. The following are the job duties listed:
- The ability to work with families, extended families, community partners, professional service providers and the court system to achieve safety, stability and permanency for children.
- The ability to complete ODJFS Child Welfare CORE Training within the first year of employment, and to work within Agency, State and Federal mandates and guidelines.
- Bachelors in Social Work or related field; UPP preferred, Masters preferred
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record, as defined in Agency policy
- Personal vehicle for daily job performance
Applications will be accepted through the end of the month. More details and forms can be accessed here.
Richland County Children Services